Sunday, August 19, 2007

Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh

...This weight, it must be satisfied.
You offer only one reply.
You know not what you do.

Bright Eyes, Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh

No particular connection with life today, I'm just in love with the name of the song.

Life has been going great lately, even though summer is over. It confuses me that I would post more when I don't have school Oh well. Go figure.

I've been fashion-obsessed this whole day, and realized that I had been talking about high-end designers for the last few posts, so I should go to the other end of the spectrum. Now, we don't have much inexpensive, good places to shop at here, and if I could bring one store here, it would be Topshop.

WHY IS EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL AT TOPSHOP?

Topshop, with calculated designs at moderate prices, is heaven on earth for the penny-pinching shopper. Or actually, just any ordinary person who doesn't have $15649612194894 to go around for their wardrobe.


Sleeveless Twist Neck Top. £28.00 (about USD$55), Topshop.com.

(I think I'm going to beg to get this. The weather has been merciless here, so I am in dire need of loose tops like these.)Equestrian Double Buckle Belt. £30.00 (about USD$59), Topshop.com.

Ah, it's tiring figuring out just what to pick to show here, and I guarantee you that there are about a GABILLION other items that you will just have to buy. Go, go now! :)

No comments: