Monday, March 26, 2007

But if you wanna show, just let me know, And I'll sing in your ear again...

Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again...
- The Verve, The Drugs Don't Work


My particular reasoning for this title for today's blog is a little ominous, but I'm sure many of you out there will agree that it applies to many of you out there. Depressing, but true fact.

Long story short, how is one to convince their friend that using at a bright and early age (or at any age, for that matter) is not an intelligent decision? =/

Oh well, on to other matters.


Upkeeping a blog is much more difficult than I thought it would be. I'm just plain lazy. And to make matters worse, school is out. Heh.

So, today's blog will be about something that I've long been passionate about. It may not be exactly fashion-forward, but Threadless T-Shirts has, for quite some time, left me in awe with their cunning and eye-catching designs. In fact, just last week, the arrival of my very own first few long-awaited Threadless shirts had me jumping around in my house in pure glee.

[Shown is Tom Burns' design, appropriately named The Communist Party.]

These t-shirts are not your typical poorly-printed-overly-used-joke t-shirts. They, unlike their competition select only a few of the hundreds of designs submitted by serious graphic designers. The creativity, simplicity and originality of these shirts will leave you stumped, I swear.

All in all, I ♥ Threadless T-Shirts. Go see them now! =D

No comments: